I love to blog. There I said it. I really enjoying letting go of some of my frustrations, joys and just plain silliness. Note I said “some” because if I let it all go, well, ya’ll would go too.
This new year starts a new journey for me. I am starting my degree classes, which I am stoked about! I will be at the computer, basically, all day. Why not throw in a blog post?! I like to write. See, I said it again. I plan on becoming obsessively obsessed with it actually. (Too bad I’m not kidding)
Here’s a list of stuff that I plan on doing this new year as well:
1. Buying a DSLR and becoming addicted to snapping AWESOME pictures.
2. Blogging everyday (Like I haven’t made that clear)
3. Knocking out some stuff on my Life List
4. Becoming Martha Stewart (I ❤ Making stuff)
5. Wearing a bikini this summer! (or not feeling like a whale at the beach…that sounds better)
6. Starting a website and completely designing it myself
7. Read more books
8. Get my nails done once a month (A girl likes a little pampering)
9. When it warms up, run daily. (Sure, I like to run, but breathing ice, is not on my agenda)
10. Go out with the girls! (Once I find more than one girl to go out with, I’ll start this. ❤ Jenna)
11. Dye my hair blonde! Just once this year!
12. Learn all I can consume about the Bible in one year
13. Live life….happily.
14. Laugh everyday.
I just had a thought… I am 20 some even years old and I act like I’m 40! Not saying 40 is bad or anything but I feel old! That is about to change! “You are as happy as you make yourself!”
Here’s the button! Happy Blogging! Don’t forget to link up! 🙂
(click the picture and save onto your computer the attach to your blog)