1. Shoes in the house – yay or nay?
I say this at least twice a day, “Take your shoes off and put them in the shoe closet.”
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
You can’t do summer unless you have a good pair of flip flops!
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
ummm……Considering I barely remember where my keys are or where my phone is…Yeah, the words to a stupid song is definitely out of the question.
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
One who will tell you straight up and not beat around the bush with the real things in your life and I’d expect the same from them. Also, One who has the same likes and dislikes as me. One who is married, because that does make a difference. Being married, you can’t have a close relationship with one who is single, because that might cause conflict in your marriage. (Personal Experience)
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
Yes, Of course!!
1. New Cell Phone
2. Grey/silver New balance running shoes
3. A new watch
4. New purse
5. New jewerly from Charming Charlies (particularly red, silver, and black)
(Hey Mom and Shane, write these down :-D)