1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
“I absolutely do not close the door when I go potty while home alone. What’s the purpose? What if someone knocks on the door? I have one of those fans in my bathroom and if the door is shut, you can not hear anything.”
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
*Ha I love this question* The word on my forehead would be “Rapture” Just look it up, it is not what you are thinking…or maybe it is. 🙂
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
I absolutely refuse to shop at the Ingles in Bremen. Personal reason of course. I like my blood pressure at a stable rate. Just sayin.
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?
Considering my children are still little, I am going to say how I would want to have their wedding.
Ariel – 8 – She would get married while scuba-diving. Underwater in her dress. Photographs would be beautiful! *She loves anything about the ocean*
Brayden – 4 – He would get married in a garden setting. The brides maids would wear a pretty shade of green and the grooms men would have green ties. A beautiful array of white lilies everywhere. *His favorite color is green* 😀
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
If I had to choose, I wouldn’t. I would live forever.