I have so much to be thankful for! Everyday is a blessing.
- I am thankful for my Father in Heaven.
- I am thankful for the wisdom he is giving me.
- I am thankful for the Pell Grant that is paying for me to attend college.
- I am thankful for my brain being able to hold a lot of knowledge.
- I am thankful for everyone around me that encourages me to keep going and finish school.
- I am thankful for my husband who says “Whatever you want or decide, Babe.” *Big smile*
- I am thankful for the world wide web. Without it, what would we do.
- I am thankful.
These are all my books I purchased today thanks to my Pell Grant. A grand total of $668.00. Plus I have extra to go back and get a rolling book-bag to drag all these books around instead of carring them, and a Microsoft Office trail version cd for my computer.
7 thoughts on “*thankful thursday*”
Oh, nooo. You’re gonna be one of those rolly bag people? [The voice for the next word will be at a high volume, gradually reducing, sadly.] Nooooooooooo! *tries to stop you from falling in the abyss*
Ok, yeah. Sometimes, the load is heavy. Roll it. See if I care. *shrugs* 🙂
-rofl- But….but…but….(shrug) 😉
Hi! I had to check out your blog since you were so nice and commented on mine. I loved the “Laura Story” story. I’m a bit jealous that she was at your WoF – she is a huge favorite of mine, and “Blessings” is kind of my theme song right now. If you read back into my blog at all you can see that it really fits my life at this point.
Thanks for stopping by! I like all the cute stuff you have on your blog. Where do you find it? It’s sure not on WordPress 🙂
Hey!! It was truly God sent for her to come to WoF in Atlanta.
Wordpress couldn’t be this cute. -lol- The background is just a color and the header I made with Photoshop. Thanks and your welcome! 😀
Yaaay You started Thankful Thursday ~sends you some love~ You do have a lot to be thankful for! Keep smiling girl!
-lol- I started last week Jenna. Boy, you have been slacking. 😀 I’m teasing ya. I love you!!