Thank you so much Jenna for this award!Definition of VERSATILE
1: changing or fluctuating readily : variable <a versatile disposition>
2: embracing a variety of subjects, fields, or skills; also : turning with ease from one thing to another
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 7 recently discovered blogs.
- I have finally passed my final Algebra class in College after taking Math since December of 2010.
- I can not just walk up to someone and have a totally random conversation.
- My favorite type of photography is black and white portraits.
- I write with my left hand but throw with my right hand.
- When I was 14 y/o, I babysat the neighbors kids for three days. On the third day, their littlest kid locked herself in the bathroom and I accidentally kicked a hole in the door. Freaking out, I decided to swap the bathroom door with a closet door. Come to find out, they were not the same size. Go Figure! I told the kids Not to tell their parents until I have already left to go home. Which they did. 🙂 They were brats anyway. -lol-
- I google almost EVERYTHING.
- I primarily write in cursive and I think it is pretty.
Seven recently discovered blogs:
Passing the torch to some new friends I have encountered with lately! >>Hugs<< you guys! Every blogger has something to bring. We are all in this world together, why not share out voices! Kudos to each and everyone.