- If you both have changed for the better.
- Completely tuned into the marriage.
- You are a new, changed person.
Then I think you should wipe the slate clean and marry your best friend again.
- Kids fighting, arguing, whining, complaining
- adults bickering, adults bickering at kids
- dogs barking for no reason
- artificial nails tapping on a table top
- keys jingling from a man or womens pants while he is walking (just put them in your pocket, we don’t care to see and hear that you have a billion keys)
- that screamo music
Well, since I have one of each, I’ll just say that my little girl was super easy compared to my little boy. But, my little niece Jade (really my cousins kid but I’m Aunt Lisa) is the girl version of my little boy. So, can I just say buy some fish, there easier…sometimes.
Yes, been there, tried that, learned that my kids are enough. But if it was something serious, like a death of a parent, other than a bad mother, then I would definitely take them as my own and raise them.
- Five Question Friday (ememby.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday (fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com)
- Five Question Friday (mairedubhtx.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday (redneckprincess.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday (pbm2011.wordpress.com)