I love to blog. There I said it. I really enjoying letting go of some of my frustrations, joys and just plain silliness. Note I said “some” because if I let it all go, well, ya’ll would go too.
This new year starts a new journey for me. I am starting my degree classes, which I am stoked about! I will be at the computer, basically, all day. Why not throw in a blog post?! I like to write. See, I said it again. I plan on becoming obsessively obsessed with it actually. (Too bad I’m not kidding)
Here’s a list of stuff that I plan on doing this new year as well:
1. Buying a DSLR and becoming addicted to snapping AWESOME pictures.
2. Blogging everyday (Like I haven’t made that clear)
3. Knocking out some stuff on my Life List
4. Becoming Martha Stewart (I <3 Making stuff)
5. Wearing a bikini this summer! (or not feeling like a whale at the beach…that sounds better)
6. Starting a website and completely designing it myself
7. Read more books
8. Get my nails done once a month (A girl likes a little pampering)
9. When it warms up, run daily. (Sure, I like to run, but breathing ice, is not on my agenda)
10. Go out with the girls! (Once I find more than one girl to go out with, I’ll start this. <3 Jenna)
11. Dye my hair blonde! Just once this year!
12. Learn all I can consume about the Bible in one year
13. Live life….happily.
14. Laugh everyday.
I just had a thought… I am 20 some even years old and I act like I’m 40! Not saying 40 is bad or anything but I feel old! That is about to change! “You are as happy as you make yourself!”
Here’s the button! Happy Blogging! Don’t forget to link up!
(click the picture and save onto your computer the attach to your blog)