Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans. –John Lennon
This is my Bucket List / Life List that I continue to add to as inspiration hits… What’s on yours?
This list is in no particular order.
1. Sing Karaoke in a bar with a lot of people
2. Run a mile without stopping
3. Invent Something Useful
4. Get Scuba Diving Certified
5. Swim with Dolphins
6. Go on a Zip Line
7. Experience to Mardi Gras
8. Explore the depths of the ocean and sea in submersible or submarine
9. Explore Australia
10. Visit more than 25 US States
11. Visit Alaska and Kayak with Whales
12. Go on a Cruise Ship
14. Renew my vows with my husband
15. Watch both of my kids graduate college
16. Finish College
17. Make enough money to provide for my family
18. Fly in a plane (Small or Commercial)
19. Do something Newsworthy
21. Build a successful blog with
22. Write a Book
23. Achieve fluency in Spanish
24. Take Professional Pictures for a magazine
25. Stand under a waterfall with my husband
26. Ride in a hot air balloon
27. Be an Extra in a film
28. Go deep sea fishing in a boat where you can not see land
29. Wear a bikini in public
30. Have my husband carve our name in a tree
31. Watch sea turtles hatch and go to the ocean
32. Go to New York for New Years
Get a famous persons autograph in person (Taking a pic with one works for me on this one. Here’s the story. )
34. Go storm chasing and have my picture taken in front of a Tornado in a open field
35. Dye my hair blond and it look good
36. Take Photography classes
37. Grow a successful rose garden in my yard
38. Weigh 175 (
220, 215, 210, 200, 190, 185, 175) 4/22/2012 Weigh 170!
39. Be surprised with a weekend getaway and not have to worry about anything. Be swept off my feet.
40. Make a quilt
41. Help Build a Habitat for Humanity Home
42. Volunteer at a soup kitchen
43. Donate blood
44. Write a letter to each of my children telling them what I want them to know about my life and the lessons I’ve learned.
45. Milk a cow
Heal my past
47. Walk for a Cause
48. Get matching tattoos with my husband
Make a wind chime
50. See an Orchestra in the Park in Atlanta
Go to a concert (Natalie Grant, Mary Mary, Sheilah Walsh)
52. Have my bedroom completely re-done as a surprise..professionally
Be kissed in the rain.
54. Learn how to play an instrument.
- Write your bucket list… (thebloggingpath.com)